Junior Beta Club
"Let Us Lead By Serving Others"
Junior Beta is a club that values and promotes Achievement, Service, Character, and Leadership. You must be invited to be a part of this club and maintain grades of B's or above.
Hannon Grimwood Moss
- Teacher recommendation
- Demonstrates outstanding academic achievement and work ethic, exemplifies worthy character, and maintains a commendable attitude
Membership in Impact Academy’s Jr. Beta Club will be active throughout the 2021-22 school year provided that the student maintains the requirements set forth as follows:
- Members will be required to maintain all B’s or higher for both Fall and Spring semesters of the 2021-22 school year. Grades will be evaluated at the end of each semester.
- Members will be required to participate in two service projects pending COVID guidelines, one per semester.
- Members will be required to attend monthly meetings throughout this school year.
- Additionally, members must exemplify a high work ethic, worthy character, and a commendable attitude with no disciplinary infractions throughout the entire school year.
Meetings will be held the second Tuesday of each month starting September 14th, 2021. Meeting attendance is mandatory per the membership requirements of our Beta club.
Meeting time: 8am Please do not be late!
Meetings will be offered in person for our blended students and streamed virtually for our virtual students.
Dues for the 2021-22 school year are as follows:
Mandatory New Members: $35
This fee includes National, State, and School fees as well as an Impact Jr. Beta t-shirt.
Mandatory Returning Members: $20
This fee includes our school fee as well as an Impact Jr. Beta t-shirt
Optional: $20 Georgia State Convention Fee (additional MySchoolBucks fee if paying with credit card)
2021-22 Jr.Beta Sponsors:
Heidi Arwood: email@example.com
Michelle Garrison: firstname.lastname@example.org