Students will be using Google Classroom on a daily basis, and will be required to login to their respective class to complete assignments, monitor their progress, and participate in classroom discussions.
Parents/Guardians: If you would like to monitor classroom activity daily/weekly, you can join your child's google classroom. Please ask your child to invite you to his/her class (email address).
Students: please follow these steps to successfully log onto Google Classroom.
Click classroom.google.com or Download the Google Classroom app first (much easier).
- If you have another Google account, log out because you HAVE to log in using your Henry County web address!
- Add a Google Account using your Henry County email.
- Enter your Henry County email address. Note: If your student number is five digits, place a 0 in front of them. If your student number is six digits, no 0 is necessary. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Enter your password: first initial of your first name first initial of your last name 6-digit Date of Birth # Example: rw091287#
- Click Accept.
- Click I Am A Student.
- On the Google Classroom homepage, click ADD (+).
- Enter class code: see room board.
- Click JOIN
If you have any problems, let me know.
NOTE: STUDENTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING GOOGLE CLASSROOM DAILY FOR ASSIGNMENTS, DICUSSIONS, AND DEADLINES.