Warhawk Standard School Attire 2021-2022
Call for Nominations
Nominations close on August 16th
Elections will take place August 25th-August 27th
(8am - 4pm)
MMS Front Office
School Council Meetings held 2nd Thursday of each month @ 10:45am.
September 9, 2021
October 14, 2021
November 11, 2021
December 9, 2021
January 13, 2022
February 10, 2022
March 10, 2022
April 14, 2022
May 12, 2022
All documents are available in other languages upon request.Todos los documentos están disponibles en otros idiomas a petición.
HCS is currently at Level 4 on our Continuum of Multi-Layered Mitigation Strategies.
Level 4 Strategies:
• Prominent signage, Increased cleaning schedules. disinfection of high-touch surfaces, increased air-filtration maintenance, hand sanitizer stations in high traffic locations
• Masks required indoors when responsible distancing is not possible
• A commitment to respect the space of others
• On campus visitors and volunteers paused
• Increased spacing in large classroom spaces
• Large employee meetings moved to virtual
• Field Trips paused
• Indoor community facility use paused
• Outdoor capacity for athletic events, performances, and public meetings reduced
• Outdoor community facilities use paused.