EMPOWERHCS LEARNING DEVICES
HP ChromebookAll Henry County Schools students in Grades 3-12 will be issued a HP Chromebook (Education Edition) as their personal learning device for the 2018-2019 school year! Students will transport their devices to and from school.
Apple iPadDevice Features
- Web filtering and activity tracking installed and in place at all times on and off school campus
- Laser etched, tagged, barcoded and entered into an online asset management system
- Only operates with HCS username and password
- Damages associated with normal wear and use covered by a limited, Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) plan provided through HCS
- Optional supplemental loss and damage protection available for purchase (grades 3rd - 12th)
Terms and Conditions of Use
For more information, please refer to the EmpowerHCS Learning Device Program Guide.
- Students may use their assigned devices to create, access, and/or share digital content intended for educational purposes only.
- Students must comply with the HCS Student and Parent Handbook, HCS Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), and EmpowerHCS Student Learning Device Program Guide at all times.
- The device must be returned to the school no later than the last day of school, unless earlier terminated by HCS or when the the student transfers (including in-district), withdraws, is expelled, or terminates enrollment for any reason.