• General medication/prescription dispensation to your child by our staff here at ARMS

    If your child  needs “over the counter medications,” students or is prescribed medications by their doctor to be taken while at school we will need you to:

    Read, complete and sign a STUDENT HISTORY & MEDICATION AUTHORIZATION form.

    Provide the medication and anything needed to dispense it. (i.e.: measuring spoon, nebulizers, aero chambers etc.)
    Please remember that medications, be they “over the counter” or prescription, may NOT be transported by students. You will need to bring it to the school in person.
    Any & all medication must be in the original pack student's name, ID # & grade level should be clearly marked on the package or bottle. Should your child require an inhaler, please have the pharmacist put the label on the inhaler NOT the box. The boxes tend to get crushed and torn up. If the inhaler doesn’t have a label on it, we can not allow it to be used. Your pharmacist will print a duplicate label for this purpose at NO cost to you.
    We cannot accept loose pills.

    Samples MUST be accompanied by a prescription from the doctor.