Students must be age five on or before Sept. 1 to enter Kindergarten and age six on or before Sept. 1 to enter 1st grade.Registration Requirements
- Proof of Guardianship - Birth Certificate with parent's name or guardianship documents
- Social Security Card (copy of child's card)or a signed waiver
- Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, and Nutrition Exam (Form 3300)
- Photo ID (parent/guardian of registering student)
- Proof of Residency
A current and valid lease AND a current utility bill (gas or electric). Rental agreements must identify the service address and parent/guardian as the tenant of record.
A current property tax statement, settlement statement, AND a current utility bill (gas or electric). Records must include the name and street address of the parent/guardian.
An Affidavit of Residency, signed and executed by authorized personnel of Henry County Schools. A parent/guardian who resides full time in Henry County, but is unable to provide the records listed above, may complete a Henry County Schools Affidavit of Residency at the school system administrative offices in McDonough.