Prepare for Milestones Assessment
Please visit the following sites for more information on how to help your child pass the Milestones assessment. Most of these links come originate from www.gadoe.org
- Test Blueprints – The test blueprints will help you know which standards are assessed from each domain and the weight of the domains on the tests.
- The online testing preparation website will help to familiarize your child with the tools available within the testing platform. Examples of the new technology enhanced items are included in the Experience Online Testing website.
- The GADOE has an assessment guide for each grade level. These are a sample of the test questions with descriptions of what types of responses would fall into the different rubric categories.
- The GADOE has updated the EOG study guide/resource guide for each grade level. These are good for teachers and parents to know what the test will be like and to practice test items with kids.
- The resources below are links to practice test for the PARCC assessment. The PARCC is similar to the Milestones. These tests may be helpful to give your students practice with an on-line testing platform.