Personalized Learning: The Hampton Way
1. Authentic Pretests for Data Collection
2. Creating Individual STING Plans and Setting Goals: (Standards Based, Trending Data, Innovative Activities, New Experiences, Goal Oriented)
- Standards-Based- Mastery of Teaching and Learning Standards
- Trending Data- Learner Profile
- Innovative Activities- Authentic Learning and Tech Enabled
- New Experiences- 21st Century Learning and Authentic Learning
- Goal Oriented- Student Success
3. The Learning Cycle
*Best Practices for instruction are embedded into The STING Plan.
*Feedback/Conferencing in class.
*Goals are Monitored for progress.
4. Authentic Task or Assessment to Show Mastery
5. Remediation as needed