Resources for Henry County Schools Administrators and TeachersIdentificationService Models
- Elementary Gifted Education Service Delivery Models
- Secondary Gifted Education Service Delivery Models
- Depth and Complexity Planning Sheet - Elementary
- Backward Design with DOK and Depth and Complexity - Planning Template
- Backward Design with DOK and Depth and Complexity - Shadows Example
Gifted Endorsement ProgramHenry County's Gifted Endorsement Program consists of five modules (three ten-week modules and two six-week modules). Each module requires a minimum of two face-to-face meetings with the course instructor; all other course work is accessed and submitted online. This is a PSC-approved program. After successful completion of all five modules and a portfolio, candidates are eligible for Georgia's Gifted In-Field Endorsement. If you are interested in joining Henry County's Gifted Endorsement Program, submit both a signed Teacher Application and a signed Principal Recommendation to Dr. Bridget Taylor. You may submit scanned copies of these documents via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidate Application - Gifted Endorsement Program
- Principal Recommendation - Gifted Endorsement Program
The next cohort begins August 31, 2020 (tentative date). The application deadline for this cohort is August 20, 2020.