Parent Portal Access InformationBelow you will find directions on how to access the Campus Portal so that you can view student grades and attendance.
- You will need an activation key if you are creating a new account. Please visit https://campus.henry.k12.ga.us/cparent to obtain your activation key.
- You will need to provide the student’s social security number, birthday, and student number.
- If you already have an account, your username and password will remain the same.
- If you forgot your log on information, click here.
- You will need to enter the appropriate email address and the system will email your log on information back to you.
- If you continue to have problems, please contact Mrs. Beverly Williams in the counseling office.
If you have any additional questions, please visit schoolwires.henry.k12.ga.us/campusportal. Here you will find a FAQ section and answers to other questions you may have.
Logging in to the Campus Portal
Using the Activation Key to Create Usernames and Passwords
The Activation Key is only needed the first time the user accesses the portal. After that, the activation key will not work, and the username that was created should be used to log into the Portal.
1. From the Portal Login page, select the Click Here link under the First Time Use heading. This option is only used the very first time the portal is accessed.
2. The Click Here link will display an Activation Screen. Users will have been given an activation key (their 32-character GUID) that is entered here.
3. Click the Submit button. The activation key will be verified and, when approved, will display a screen to create the User Name and Password.
4. Enter a User Name. It is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) user name.
5. Enter a Password. Again, it is best to use an alphanumeric password.
6. Enter the password a second time in the Verify Password field.
7. Click the Create Account button. This will create the username and password. The username and password will be verified, and upon approval the portal account will be created. Use the Click Here link on the account creation page to enter the user name and password to access the Portal information.