Greetings, My Name is Dr. Lydia Williams!
I am currently in my 19th year of Education and my 5th year as Assistant Principal at Eagle’s Landing High School. I am very excited and PROUD to be the 9th Grade Academy Administrator! Throughout my career, I have worked as a middle and high school teacher and Graduation Coach. During this time, I have had the opportunity to teach and work with amazing students and staff.
My current and previous experiences include Student Services Administrator, Testing Coordinator (GA Milestone, PSAT, Pre-ACT, and A.P.), FTE, and Section 504 Administrator. Additionally, I developed the Eagle Ambassador Program in 2014, and I led the implementation of S.O.A.R/PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports) at Eagle's Landing High School in 2016.
I am a firm believer in the African Proverb, “It takes a village.” I believe that students, teachers, staff, parents, and the community as a whole should be invested in the educational process. My goal as Assistant Principal is to continue to work collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure that ALL of our students learn at optimal levels and that they have the necessary supports needed for success every day. I am dedicated to ensuring that Eagle's Landing High School is the fasting growing, highest performing high school in Henry County.
E.L.H.S. has the best and brightest students, and I am excited about being in this R.A.C.E. with you! This will be the best school year ever! GOOO Eagles!!
- Bachelors of Science in Social Studies Education - The University of Georgia, May 2000
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership - Mercer University, August 2006
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Leadership - Mercer University, August 2009
- 2002-2006 Adamson Middle School, Clayton County, GA
- 2006-2009 Henry County Middle School, Henry County, GA
- 2009-2013 Locust Grove High School, Henry County, GA (Department Chair)
- 2013-2016 Eagle's Landing High School, Henry County, GA ( Graduation Coach)
Please contact me if you need assistance in any of the following areas.
9th Grade Academy
Cohort 2024 Activities
Fine Arts Department