LOOK AT WHAT WE ARE DOING IN THE COUNSELING DEPARTMENT!!!!!!!We are excited to start the new College and Career Program for our students. GCIS is used in Georgia's elementary, middle, and high schools; colleges and universities; technical colleges; Department of Labor offices; Employment Service offices; Rehabilitation Services offices; Department of Family and Children Services offices; Department of Juvenile Justice; and public libraries. Georgia Law requires for all students in Grades k-12 meet the state mandated requirements.BRIDGE Act Reports
- 6th Grade: Portfolios - % of 6th graders who have portfolio accounts with GCIS or GCIS Junior.
- 6th Grade: Career Cluster Inventory - % of 6th graders who have completed Career Cluster Inventory and saved in their portfolios.
- 7th Grade: Reality Check % of 6th graders who have completed Career Cluster Inventory and saved in their portfolios.
- 7th Grade: 3 Career Clusters - % of 7th graders who have explored at least 3 career clusters and saved them in their portfolios.
- 8th Grade: 3 Occupations - % of 8th graders who have explored at least 3 occupations and saved them in their portfolios.
- 8th Grade: "My Course Plan" - % of 8th graders who have completed the "My Course Plan" (Individual Graduation Plan).
- 9th Grade: 3 Occupations - % of 9th graders who have explored and investigated at least 3 occupations prior to the annual student/family conference.
- 10th Grade: "College Credit Now" - % of 10th graders who have been made aware of "College Credit Now" programs.
- 11th Grade: School to Work Connection (3 Schools) - % of 11th graders who have made connections between school and work by exploring and saving at least 3 possible choices of post-secondary institutions in their portfolios that match their Individual Graduation Plan.
- 12th Grade: Next Step - % of 12th graders who have identified their next step (self-reported): college, military, apprenticeship, and workforce.
Last Modified on November 2, 2016