- ****PBL resources: http://bie.org/ This is one is full of units that are completely free!
- F&CS – Internet4Classrooms – Multitude of useful links and games.
- Foreign Languages - Lingro: Kids can look up words or load Web pages and click on words that Lingro will translate.
- Language Arts - Newsela: Newsela publishes daily news articles at 5 reading levels from grades 3–12 to drive gains in literacy.
- Leadership - PD Choice Board (Link to Google Doc): Affords faculty choice in how best served professional development
- Math - MathPlayground: Step by step videos show how to solve math problems from number properties to algebra.
- Media Center - EasyBib: Automatic works cited and bibliography formatting for MLA, APA and Chicago/Turabian citation styles.
- Music - Ultimate List of Online Music Games - Resource provides supportive games and activities to reinforce music concepts.
- PE – Physical Education Update - Physical Education Update shows you the secret tricks of the trade that help PE teachers improve sport technique, keep phys-ed classes fun, jazz up PE lesson plans, update your coaching, get kids fit.
- Science - PhET Simulators - Fun, interactive, research-based simulations of physical phenomena
- Social Studies - FakeBook - Use "Fakebook" to chart the plot of a book, the development of a character, a series of historical events, the debates and relationships between people, and so on!
- Special Needs - MakeBeliefsComix - A useful resource in helping youngsters express themselves and communicate.
Last Modified on April 13, 2015