1. Come to class prepared and ready to learn
2. Complete all work in a timely manner
3. Use class time wisely
4. Ask for permission before speaking
5. Ask for help when needed
Virtual Classroom Expectations
- Arrive to class on time, dressed appropriately with cameras on and microphones muted.
- Come prepared to learn with a positive attitude and remain for the duration of class time.
- Be an active an engaged member of the class and submit your assignments on time
- Raise your hand or type your question in the chat box.
- Respect your teacher, yourself, and others