Welcome to Mrs. Fonville's Web Page
Teacher Name:Mrs. Fonville
School Email Address: email@example.com
Subjects I Teach: Government, Honors Government, AP Human Geography
Welcome to an exciting year in Social Studies! I am excited to be a trainer with the Academy for Advanced Studies.
I have been an educator since 1999. Before coming to Henry County, I taught for 5 years in Columbia, SC.
My education background:
- BA in History, University of South Carolina
- M.A.T in Secondary Social Studies, University of South Carolina
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction, University of Phoenix
- Ed.S in Curriculum and Instruction, Argosy University
Keys to be a successful associate:
- Be sure your chromebook is charged for class daily, have your notebook and a writing utensil and a quiet place to work.
- Be on time for your scheduled class, small group session(s), or individual conference with trainer.
- Be engaged in your learning by completing assignments, participating in discussions and asking questions.
- Be willing to try something different!
- Be sure to manage your time!! Do not procrastinate! Use a calendar to manage your time.