Attention Attention Parents!!!!!!!!!Reminders
End of Grading-October 9- All work is due (Folders are due) Work missing is graded as a zero in Infinite Campus.
- Term 2 starts October 12 Monday
- Work is late after the due date (accepted as LATE- 2 days after due date-assignment closed after 2 days)
- Work should be completed daily with time and effort
- Your child should participate by actively responding to discussions and questions
- No pictures, screen shot, or scanning of work is accepted
- Your child should ask the teacher for help for clarifications of work or technology
- If you child is experiencing difficulities with typing on assignments, it could be that many students are opening Google Classroom Assignments incorrectly and is trying to access the teacher copy. The student's work is located on the right side of the screen and says,"Your Work". (unless it is a google form and it should just be clicked on)-Google Classroom should be opened each morning through the Launchpad where they log in with their email and password. (Please stop editing the assignments)
- Please encourage your child daily to pay attention and take notes (notes are used to clear up any misconceptions)
- Remote Learners-Please make sure your child is in a quiet place at home (free of distractions and loud noises)
Our standard school daily schedule of 7:45 am to 2:25 pm - This includes BOTH remote and F2F (Face to Face) learners.
- School Starts at 7:45am daily. Attendance is taken at 7:45am
- Week of 10/5 Regular School Begins for all students - Face to Face and Remote Learners. 7:45am to 2:25pm Daily M - F (EVERYDAY)
Face to Face Learners
- masks worn all day in the building -except eating lunch
- practice safe distancing at all times throughout the day
- all school supplies, bookbags, and personal items must be kept at desk
- all school supplies must be kept in a large ziplock bag and kept at school (make sure a 2nd school supply bag of items is also at home)
- Administration has requested students bringing lunch from home, put lunches in a disposable bag daily to be thrown away after eating the contents at lunch
- all chromebooks should be brought daily and charged at home each evening
Parents please check and make sure your child is completing all assignments by the due date.
Wednesday 10/7- A new work folder will be ready for pick up and the orange folder will be due by Friday 10/9.(If you still have the green folder-please return it). There is a container in the School's Lobby 8:00 to 3:00. We will begin the work in the new folder Monday 10/12. Please make time to pick up and drop off.