Welcome to the New Hope Elementary Clinic!The New Hope Elementary Clinic Aide is in the Cliniceach school day Monday - Friday 7:20 am - 2:20 pm to help with your child's needs.The clinic is located inside the School Front Office.If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Clinic Aide.School Phone Number: 770-898-7362Fax Number: 770-898-7307Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgImportant Information About Medicines at School:
- The Clinic can only give medicines brought to school by an adult for a student
- DO NOT send medicine to school with your child!
- We must receive a signed Student Health Medication Authorization Form (SHMA) for each medication
- Rx Medications, OTC Medications and Cough Drops must be in their original packaging - NO Medication in paper bags or plastic baggies!
- Medications must not have an expired date on the Rx Label or OTC packaging
- The clinic DOES NOT stock ANY medications to give out to students upon request.
Last Modified on April 21, 2021