Teacher Name: Megan Burroughs
School Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects I teach: Second grade
I have a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education with a dual certification in Regular education and Special education. I plan to get my masters in Special Education within the next two years.
Welcome to Second Grade!
I am so excited to be your child's teacher. I'm looking forward to great year. I obtained an undergradate degree from Georiga State University with a dual certification in Regular education and Special education. I have high expectations for each and every student to do and try their best in my classroom.
7:45-8:05 Morning Meeting
8:05-8:35 Win-Wyn Time
8:40-10:40 Math Block
10:40-10:55 5k Practice
12:50-2:15 Math Block
7 Habits of a Leader
1. Be Proactive
2. Begin With the End in Mind
3. Put First Things First
4. Think Win-Win
5. Seek First to Understand Then to be Understood
6. Synergize/Work Together
7. Sharpen the Saw: Take Time for YOURSELF
Learning Targets for August
1. Learning Target: I can ask and answer questions as who, what, where, when, why and how to demonstrate understanding of key details in a text
2. Learning Target: I can understand that the three digits of a three-digit number can represent amounts of hundreds, tens and ones.
I can recognize that 100 can be thought of as a bundle of ten tens called a hundred.
I can recognize that the numbers 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 refer to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine hundreds
3. Learning Target: I can obtain information about the properties of matter and changes that occur in objects.
I can evaluate information about the properties of matter and changes that occur in objects.
I can communicate information about the properties of matter and changes that occur in objects.
4. Learning Target: I can define the concept of government and the need for rules and laws.