As we transition back to on-site learning, we will resume our standard school daily schedule of 7:45 am to 2:15 pm on Monday, September 28. This includes BOTH remote and F2F (Face-to-Face) learners. Please review the following notes in regards to important changes that will be taking place in the coming weeks.
School Starts at 7:45am daily for ALL students. Attendance taken at 7:45am.
Week of 9/28-10/2 - Students who enrolled for Face-to-Face learning will return to the building.
Monday 9/28 and Tuesday 9/29- Only Students with the last names A-M will return.
Wednesday, 9/30 - All students- Remote / Independent Learning Studies (No Google Meet) -
Thursday 10/1 and Friday 10/2- Only Students with the last names N-Z will return.
Week of 10/5 Regular School Schedule begins for all students - Face to Face and Remote Learners. 7:45am to 2:25pm Daily M - F (EVERYDAY)
for Face to Face Learners:
- Please remember to bring a water bottle with you everyday. For saftey reasons, water fountains will not be used.
- masks must be worn all day in the building -except when eating lunch
- practice safe distancing at all times throughout the day
- all school supplies, bookbags, and personal items must be kept at desk
- all school supplies must be kept in a large ziplock bag and kept at school (make sure a 2nd school supply bag of items is also at home)
- Administration has requested students bringing lunch from home, put lunches in a disposable bag daily to be thrown away after eating.
Welcome to First GradeTeacher Name:Tammy FelossSchool Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubjects I Teach: 1st Grade, TAG___________________________________________________________Read daily for at least 20 minutes.Important dates to remember 2020-2021September 7th Labor Day (no school)September 21st - 25th Fall BreakOctober 9th Early Release DayNovember 3rd Professional Learning (no school for students)November 23rd -27th Thanksgiving BreakDecember 18th Early Release DayDecember 21st - January 5th Semester BreakJanuary 18th M.L. King Jr. Birthday (no school)February 15th Presidents' Day (no school)February 16th -19th Winter BreakMarch 12th Early Release DayApril 5th - 9th Spring BreakMay 26th Last Day of School and Early release day