The following Is Required When Registering Your Child:
1. Proof Of Residency - Settlement Statement or Property Tax Statement or a Lease Agreement, and 2 Utility Bills (Phone Bills Are Not Accepted). The Same Name Must Appear On All Items.
(Warranty and Security Deeds are no longer accepted as proof of residency)
2. Copy of Birth Certificate
3. Immunizations Form 3231
4. Eye, Ear, and Dental Form 3300
5. Enrollment Form-This can be obtained from our office during business hours.
6. Any Legal Documents pertaining to your child, such as custody, guardianship, etc.
Requested Information for Registration:
1. Copy of Social Security Card
A parent/guardian who resides full time in Henry County but is unable to provide the required proof of residency may complete an affidavit regarding their residency. All Affidavits are completed at the Henry County Board of Education at 33 North Zack Hinton Parkway in McDonough, 770-957-6601.
If you receive an Approved Affidavit or Crossing Attendance Lines Form from the Henry County Board of Education, it is your responsibility to provide Ola Elementary School's Office with a copy. Affidavits and Crossing Attendance Lines Forms have to be re-newed every school year.