Welcome to the Henry County Schools
Afterschool Enrichment Program Site
Cynthia Greene, Afterschool Manager
Violet Burton, Administrative Assistant
This is Saturday, May 27, 2017
Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!
In 1990, the Henry County Board of Education approved an offer for an Afterschool Program in each elementary school. The program was titled the Afterschool Enrichment Program (ASEP). The components of the ASEP include:
- Adult supervision during non-school hours
- Affordable cost for child care services
- Adequate instructors for each program
- Educational resources to improve the academic performance of participating students
- Recreational activities to enhance social interaction in a group setting
- Nutritional snacks as an afterschool refreshment
The collaborative relationship between educators, parents, community workers and other professionals have enabled our ASEP to be a progressive and self-sustaining program.
If at any time you have a concern or question regarding the Afterschool Enrichment Program, please contact Cynthia Greene at 678-583-1211 or email at email@example.com
Updated August 2014