I encourage all of the Luella community to review our vision, core beliefs and CSIP. We are currently in revisions and invite all possible input.
Luella High School will graduate each student college and career, life ready.
Working together as a school community, Luella High School will provide each student and staff member with the best possible opportunities for exploration, growth, and success in developing core Lion values and Lion character.
*We believe that our work is about producing a well-educated, productive community member who will embrace lifelong learning, both traditionally as well as non-traditionally.
* We believe in a safe, orderly, caring environment for all staff and students that builds on individual strengths through personalization.
* We believe that learning and becoming college/career ready is the key to a successful future in all areas of life.
* We believe in the Lion character embodied by personal integrity, honor, courage, personal responsibility, service to the community, determination, self-awareness and commitment.
* We believe in each person accepting responsibility for their own actions.
* We believe each person should be continuously committed to bettering their community.
* We believe in the freedom of each individual to voice their perspectives in an appropriate, responsible manner.
* We believe in the value of diverse opinions, backgrounds, and experiences.
* We believe in the importance of self-confidence and one's ability to succeed through personal discipline, determination, and hard work.* We believe in the importance of an effective system for consistent communication between and among staff, students, and administration.
Please use the following link to offer your input and suggestions - thank you for your support of The Lion's Den.