Georgia Online Assessment System
Georgia Online Assessment System (OAS) is an website to help your child practice for the Criterion-Reference Competency Test (CRCT) given in the Spring. Directions for helping your child take a practice test at home are listed below. If you are having difficulty connecting, check out the troubleshooting
Teachers will add regularly to the teacher assigned test.
Thank you for encouraging your child to practice taking test and doing their best.
Student Directions for Getting Started:
Logon ID : Your child 10-digit Georgia Test ID Number (see Parent Guide below)
Password: student ( all lower case letters and no spaces)
Logon ID: 6751234567
Taking Student Tests:
Note: These tests are automatically assigned to the student by the Online Assessment System.
1. From the Student Welcome Page, click View Student Tests.
2. Choose a subject area (e.g., Math) from the list of available subjects.
3. Select the available student test, then click Take Test.
4. Click Next Question to advance to next question.
5. Click Grade My Test once all questions have been answered, then click OK.
6. View the test results.
8. Click Return Home to return to the Student Welcome Page.
**See the Parent Guide for information on how to take Teacher Assigned test. The Parent Guide contains your child 10-digit Georgia Test ID number and the password. They were sent home by the teacher. If you do not have this information. please contact your teacher.
1. After typing in my child’s Logon ID and Password I receive an "Invalid Logon" error in red text.
- Verify that you are typing the correct web address into the address bar https://www.georgiaoas.org
- Verify that you are using a web browser that is compatible with the Online Assessment System Website (e.g., Internet Explorer, Foxfire). Some browsers that are not compatible with Online Assessment System (e.g., Browsers within AOL and People PC) will display the “invalid login” error even though the logon ID and password are typed correctly. If you are using one of these ISP’s please minimize the ISP’s window and log in through Internet Explorer or Foxfire. In Internet Explorer 7.0, you may be set for tabbed browsing where a new window shows as a tab. Just click the tab that the OAS has opened.
2. After typing in the Logon ID and Password all I see is a "white screen" or I get taken back to the logon screen with no errors displaying.
Seeing a "white screen" or being taken back to the logon screen is due to a pop-up blocker being present and turned on within the web browser or via third party software. To view the Online Assessment System website all pop-up blockers will need to be turned off.
The above information was provided by GeorgiaOAS. For further information click on the Support Box on the site https://www.georgiaoas.org