HENRY COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
MISSION: Henry County High School’s Mission is to create and sustain a culture of learning and a community of achievers.
VISION: Each student will be provided the same level of education that our faculty and staff expects for their own children.
- Student Achievement is the chief priority for the school.
- All students will learn and be provided with a variety of instructional best practices and assessments to accommodate various learning styles.
- Students will learn higher level thinking skills and problem solving.
- Students will be actively engaged in the learning process.
- All students will be provided a safe and comfortable learning environment.
- Parents and other stakeholders will be encouraged to participate in the education of their children.
- Technology will be used to prepare students to be college and career ready in the 21st Century.