Microsoft Advantage Program
Henry County Schools is proud to announce the new Microsoft Advantage Program to faculty and staff. This program provides free access to Office 365 Pro Plus for students enrolled or staff that work in school districts that purchase enterprise-level licenses. Henry County Schools meets this requirement!
For more information visit:
Any student, faculty or staff member who is currently enrolled in the Henry County School District is eligible and may download and install Office 365 Pro applications on up to 5 devices (PC or MAC).
Important: Allow 15-30 Minutes for Installation (depending on connection speed)
- Using the Internet Explorer or Chrome web browser, go to the following website: https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Enter the student, faculty or staff member's Henry County Schools email username and password
- Click on "OFFICE" on the left hand column to make sure it is highlighted in blue.
- Check to ensure that you have available installations by looking at the computer name, operating system and installation dates. Remember: Each person can only install the software on 5 devices.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the appropriate language.
- Click INSTALL.
- Once installation begins, the installation program will scan your computer for any previous versions of Microsoft Office.
- If you have Microsoft Office 2013 installed already, you will have to remove it from your system before continuing the installation.
- If you have to remove Office, you must complete these steps:
- Once prompted, select the Fix It Button at the top of the screen to uninstall the program (Office 2013/Office 365).
- Click Run.
- Once complete you must reboot your computer and log in again and repeat steps 1-5.