Important: Allow 15-30 Minutes for Installation (depending on connection speed)
- Using the Internet Explorer web browser, go to the following website: https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Enter the student, faculty or staff member's Henry County Schools email username and password
- Click on "OFFICE" on the left hand column to make sure it is highlighted in blue.
- Check to ensure that you have available
installations by looking at the computer name, operating system and
installation dates. Remember: Each person can only install the software on 5 devices.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the appropriate language.
- Click INSTALL.
- Once installation begins, the installation program will scan your computer for any previous versions of Microsoft Office.
- If you have Microsoft Office 2013 installed
already, you will have to remove it from your system before continuing
- If you have to remove Office, you must complete these steps:
- Once prompted, select the Fix It Button at the top of the screen to uninstall the program (Office 2013/Office 365).
- Click Run.
- Once complete you must reboot your computer and log in again and repeat steps 1-5.
- If you do not have to remove Office, your installation of Office 365 ProPlus will begin.
- Once the application is loaded, a progress box
will appear as the software downloads the final settings. Please note
that the speed of your connection will determine the speed of this part
of the installation.
- Once all loading is complete, follow the steps
(wizard or online prompts) to personalize your Office 365 ProPlus and
begin using your software.