Luella High School Chemistry club
In the Spring of 2010 Mrs. Paramore realized that while there were a lot of students who were gifted in Chemistry, there was no outlet to express this passion in a safe, non-academic environment. So after a brief survey and an enthusiastic response, the LHS ChemClub was born. The ChemClub is sponsored by the American Chemical Society. We meet once a month and perform experiment, interact with each other, help to tutor for success, share stories, plan future events - such as the National Chemistry Week, Holiday events, volunteer events and other activities. Our main goal is to spread the love for Science and more specifically, the love for Chemistry. Please visit our other links to get more details.
(click on picture for video)
Mrs. M. Paramore Ms. Ed.D (2015)
I can truly say I love the career I have choosen, I enjoy coming to work and I am really pleased when my students 'get' chemsitry. Here is a little more about me;
* Graduated University of Central Oklahoma 1997 - Major Chemistry (minor biology)
* Teacher since 1998
* Lived in McDonough Georgia since 2004
* Mother of 4 fantastic children, all currently in college, one while serving as a Marine
* Enjoy - studying (I really do), reading, watching movies, bike riding, swimming.
* I love technology and would rather go shopping for a new gadget than clothing, accessories or shoes.