1) Be positive and respectful of all players, coaches and umpires during the games.
2) Discuss any issue by scheduling a time to meet with the coach or coaches away from the field.
3) Refrain from any interaction with coaches or players during a game.
4) Stay away from the dugout during a game.
5) Refrain from “coaching” your child during the game. Do this after the game or before the game. Positively support your child during the game.
6) Be aware of the expectations given to the players, and help them abide and adhere to these guidelines.
7) Support the overall good of the entire softball program.
8) All families are encouraged to join the booster club to help support the entire softball program.