Henry County Relay for Life
Friday, April 28
7pm – 2am
Salem Baptist Church Recreation Field
PARENTS: PLEASE TAKE THIS BRIEF 2016-2017 SCHOOL CLIMATE SURVEY
Parent Involvement Workshops/Events
• 4-24-17 Parent Input Session 1 9:30am
• 4-25-17 Parent Input Session 2 4:00pm
Parents: Did you miss our Input Meetings?
Want to provide input on our Title I Documents?
Click Here -> Online Parent Input Opportunity
Then Click Parental Involvement
• 4-28-17 All Pro Dads with Study Tips 8:00am
• 4-28-17 Cultural Festival 11:00am - 1:00pm
EXCEL Academy Dress Code
• High School - Khaki Color Pants or shorts (with belt) for guys and girls
or knee length skirts - khaki color (plain)
(NO jeans, leggins, jeggins, sweats, dresses or any type of pullover
White, Black or Pink Solid Color Polo Shirt
• Middle School - Khaki Color Pants or shorts (with belt) for guys and girls
or knee lenght skirts - khaki color (plain)
(NO jeans, leggins, jeggins, sweats, dresses or any type of pullover)
Gold Solid Color Polo Shirt
World of Difference is a student organization focused on celebrating diversity and inclusion. These students spearhead cultural awareness activities and events at EXCEL Academy in an effort to develop a respectful school climate by addressing issues of bias and bullying.